- Dick: Hey, Bruce? Can I talk to you for a minute?
- Bruce: Of course. What's up?
- Dick: I... I need to 'fess up on a few things
- Bruce: What are you talking about?
- Dick: I haven't exactly been honest with you, or the team or league, in regards to some things
- Bruce: ...and why is that?
- Dick: It's complicated. But I just need to get it off my chest, tell someone, you know?
- Bruce: Of course.
- Dick: Well... basically Artemis is still alive, Kaldur's working deep undercover to infultrate the Light, and the only ones in on our conspiracy are the three of us and Wally.
- Bruce: ....
- Dick: Wait... seriously? No reaction?
- Bruce: ....
- Dick: Ugh! What was I thinking? You already figured it out, didn't you?
- Bruce: Wh-uh, yea. I *AM* Batman.
- LATER THAT DAY:
- Bruce: How did I not know about this?!? Alive?! Artemis? And "'fess up"? I thought he was going to come out of the closet or something! And Kaldur'am - how long has this been going on?
- Alfred: Their plan is about 5 years in the making, sir.
- Bruce: ... wait, he told you?
- Alfred: he didn't need to - he talks in his sleep, mutters every word he writes on paper, and practically yells into the phone.
- Bruce: ................. you knew........... And you didn't tell me???
- Alfred: *with signature alfie smirk* I supposed you would have figured it out, after all, you *are* Batman!
Not knowing whether their parents will come home every night because their dad is a badass cop keeping the streets clean and their mom is keeping balance in the world because she is the MOTHA. FUCKIN. AVATAR.
- Bruce Wayne: Secret identities are important - it protects who you are and the ones you love.
- Tony Stark: YOLO
“Can I please take it off? D8”
And that was how Lin learned to see with her feet.
OH SO CANONNNNNN
SO CANON I CAN’T
Korra and Mako get married in book 4.
They live in a nice apartment in Republic City.
We get a flashforward of Mako, Korra and their first child. I have visions of a two year old little girl with tangled raven hair and gold eyes running around wearing Mako’s scarf. And they will be happy and Mako will spoil this little girl like no other and be the perfect little family.
Oh, and I named her Kaida because in Japanese it means “little dragon.” She’ll be just like Korra, this wild bundle of fire. Uncle Bolin will be her favorite, but she’ll love Aunt Jinora too because she can fly. And someday Kaida will be a princess because she’ll marry the prince of the Fire Nation, Asami and Iroh’s son.
So it’s law.
Tarrlok discusses his plans with his Task Force
Just another day at work